Основата НЕ е включена в комплекта.
- елементи за сглобяване на оръжието
- 8 фигури на войници
- схема и инструкции с картинки "Стъпка по стъпка" за сглобяване на оръжието
За да може да сглобите и залепите този макет, ви е необходимо лепило.
Елементите на модела са направени от едноцветна пластмаса. Моделът може да се оцвети с боички.
One of the most well-known stories of WWII involved an interrogation of a captured British tank crewman after the battle at Halfaya Pass. "In my opinion," he said, "it is unfair to use flak against our tanks." A German artilleryman nearby responded "Fine, but I think it most unfair of you to attack with tanks whose armor nothing but an 88 will penetrate." Starting life as an anti-aircraft artillery piece, the superb anti-tank capabilities of the gun became legendary when they were used to defeat the heavily armored British Matilda tanks in the North African desert.
The German 88 mm Flak is one of the most famous artillery pieces of WWII. Designed to combat high-altitude aircraft, it was first pressed into the anti-tank role during the invasion of France in 1940, and proved to be extremely capable. The gun went on to strike fear into the hearts of Allied tank crews in Russia and North Africa.
- High-quality 1/35 scale assembly kit of the German 88 mm Flak 36 in the service in North African theatre.
- 8 artillery crew figures included for great diorama possibilities.
- Extra features such as KS750 motorcycle, ammunition rack, shells, and range finder included for a realistic display.
- 3 types of markings included, and decals are included to depict uniform insignias.
- Parts for Flak 36 gun have been molded in desert yellow color.
- Comes with realistically replicated ammunition cases, 2 types of projectiles and spent shells.
- Includes various accessories such as rangefinder, telescope, hammer and stakes.